Thank you for supporting our 1st annual 2013 BAC FIT BASH to benefit the building of the new John R Oishei Children’s Hospital.
BAC FIT BASH will be held 5/3/13-5/11/2013 at all 8 BAC locations. All locations will be holding inside and outside events including CrossFit, Zumba and Spinning and BAC Boulevard and Eastern Hills will have an obstacle course.
Get involved and get your fundraising packet from the front desk at any of our eight locations. Your donation packet is a $35 tax deductible gift to CHOB and includes a t-shirt. All funds must be turned in to The BAC by 5/11/13. Funds for the hospital can be raised a few different ways;
1). You can fill your registration envelope and be eligible for some great prizes by asking your friends and family to make a donation via cash or check payable to Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo
Anyone bringing in $100 or more in donations will be entered into a drawing for a $250 VISA CARD and a $200 GAS CARD
2). You can get your company involved as a sponsor by choosing from one of our four sponsorship levels: BRONZE $100, SILVER $500, GOLD $1,000, or be the events co-sponsor for $5,000. Ask for our BAC FIT BASH sponsorship form for more details.
Don't wish to participate but wish to donate? Click here!
Mark your calendar to exercise and participate at the BAC of your choice 5/3 - 5/11/2013
1. To be eligible for prizes you must be a participant and have funds in cash or check payable to Children’s Hospital of Buffalo.
2 You must pick up a fundraising packet from any BAC location and complete your name, email address/phone
3. You must make your $35 tax deductible donation to participate and be eligible for prizes.
4. To be a participant, you must have a minimum of $35 in donations to be turned in at the club in which you chose to participate on the day of their event.
5. T-shirts available while supplies last.
6. To be eligible for grand prizes you must have highest funds raised for the event.
7. All donations must be put in sponsor envelope, with your name/address/phone and TOTAL collected clearly marked on the outside of your envelope. Business sponsorship donations cannot count towards individual funds raised.
8. In the event of a tie for Grand Prizes, a drawing will be held to determine the winner.
9. Participants must wear workout attire for the safety and enjoyment of the event.
10. All funds should be in cash/cc or check made payable to: Women & Children’s Hospital
11. Prizes are Non-Transferable.
12. To bring a friend or non-member they are required to make a $35 tax deductible donation and they must fill out a guest pass at the club they will be participating in.
If you or your sponsor is making a gift or monetary donation to the BAC FIT BASH and would like a receipt for tax purposes, please contact Lisa LaTrovato/Children’s Hospital Foundation at (716) 881-8244 or by email at: email@example.com and the foundation will be happy to forward one.
RESERVE YOUR SPIN BIKE OR
SPOT IN CROSSFIT IN THE
CLUB THAT YOU WILL BE